[jaws-uk] Changing punctuation profile in Jaws

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws UK" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 07:20:26 -0000

Subject: [jaws-uk] Changing punctuation profile in Jaws

I'm sending this again as I still don't seem to know what I'm doing and
didn't get a response, please help!

Mandy
Hi Everyone, I am really battling with this voice profile thing in Jaws.  I
have made 2 different profiles by going into the Jaws voices under options,
saving the profile as Outlook and the other one as word as I want all the
punctuation spoken in word and only most spoken for Outlook.  I was told
that the profiles would be saved but I seem to be doing something wrong.
When I try to save them, Jaws says do you want to save the profile and make
it your default profile.  Well I don't because I want them to be saved for
each application.  So I have eloquence, then Outlook, then word and the
other one is Sappi 5.  Please can someone put me out of my misery.  Is there
a way of saving each profile for each application, or did I understand it
all wrong.

Thanks

Mandy