[jaws-uk] Re: Changing O E default folder

  • From: "Belinda" <bcpfizz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:43:12 +0100

If you open the attachment and then save the file it will default to a folder
in the temporary internet files area, I don't know how to change that.  But I
have noticed that if, instead of opening the attachment, you right click on it
and then chose "Save As" it seems to save the My Documents folder instead of to
the tempory internet files area.   Does that help?
Belinda