[jaws-uk] Re: Changing Jaws punctuation for one application only

  • From: "Ian Robinson" <ian442@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:49:37 +0100

Hi,

You can set the punctuation in the Profiles dialogue, then set the application to use that profile.
1.       Press Insert+j and choose Language, Voice Profiles, Create New.
2. Alter the punctuation to All, then press the Save As button and give the profile an appropriate name. 3. Open the application used for your programming, press Insert+j and choose Options, Voices, Choose A Voice Profile. 4. Once the dialogue opens, press tab once and choose the profile specifically for that application.

Hope that makes sense.

Ian.