[jaws-uk] Changing Jaws punctuation for one application only

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:00:35 +0100

Using Jaws 11.  I'm trying to do a bit of programming, thus punctuation
is very important.  I normally have punctuation set to "some", but I'd
like it set to "all" when I'm using Wordpad, say.
The insert-V menu isn't much help, as as soon as I open another
windowfor reference , when I come back to Wordpad Jaws has forgotten my
request for all punctuation.
I've looked through the config manager but I can't find the option in
there, though I'd have thought it ought to be.
Any help welcomed.