[jaws-uk] Re: Change of voice.

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 11:49:02 -0400

Well language detection is actually a feature introduced into Jaws.
 If you are using Eloquence, JAWS automatically switches languages
appropriately.
Jaws looks at the language attribute.
But if you don't want jaws to do that automatically, luckily there is a way
to turn it off in the configuration manager as I described.
If you don't want Jaws to do it at all, no matter what the application, make
the changes to the default configuration manager.
After you press insert 6, press control shift D and that will open the
default configuration manager.
Debbie