[jaws-uk] Capitalisation indication

  • From: "Scott Wood" <scott.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws list" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 09:49:11 -0000

Hi list

I've been taking some word processing exams recently which aren't terribly
difficult, but I have, in my haste, been missing out capital letters for nouns
and things just because I am not holding down the shift key correctly.

If shift lock is on and you forget, if you try to capitalise a letter with
shift, you get a ping which is exceedingly handy.  Does anyone know of a way of
setting Jaws or windows to ping the other way round?  I mean to set it to ping
when I capitalise a letter when shift lock is not on.  Hope this makes sense.

Respectfully ... Scott

T: 0117 955 0605
M: 0787 078 0727
F: 0117 902 5680