[jaws-uk] Can anyone tell me fast

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:31:03 -0000

The colour this is coming in . tony Berry is coming at about nine an and the workmen and I need feedback he is goig to put the Theme back to whatever it was before he changed it but althoug they stop all saying unread when read Jaws I findismoving far more smoothly and I would prefer himn to try and make the listingboxes and folder say read when read and aexplainw aht has happend to the dictionaruy. It willbe only any good if you arenot using EW Webmail . thhanks dorrothy