[jaws-uk] Re: Can anyone direct me to the latest download of jaws 6.1?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 17:47:24 +0100

Hi Steve,

It is at:-
http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/software_jaws61
0fea.asp#download

Go down to the bottom of the page, and select the
appropriate version for your system.

In my case, since I'm running the XP Pro and the ILM version
of JAWS, the download file is called j6101006u_ILM.exe.
Once it was installed, the version number appeared as
6.10.1006U.  (Note that this is one double zero six)

George.