[jaws-uk] Re: Can a form created in a program called Snap be accessed and filled in using Jaws 11?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 16:29:12 -0000

Hi George,

In answer to your question I passed your question on to the
communications Manager at the Housing Association, and his
answer was the following: "No, the software we are using
comes from http://www.snapsurveys.com/

The software is capable of producing questionnaires that
meet Level 3 or AAA accessibility standards. To meet those
standards the author does have to ensure that all the
appropriate guidelines are followed when designing the
questionnaire."

Based on the quoted information above, does anyone know if
jaws would work with the software referred to?

Alexander Shannon