[jaws-uk] Re: Can a form created in a program called Snap be accessed and filled in using Jaws 11?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 13:55:57 -0000

Hi George,

In answer to your question, I've taken a look at the site
for which you provided the link, and I'm guessing that the
answer to your question is yes, but I can't verify this for
definite , as the person I was speaking to at the Housing
Association is on holiday for the whole of next week, but
what advice could you give me based on the assumption that
the program you provided the link for is the program that
has been used.

Alexander Shannon