[jaws-uk] Re: Calendars and diaries

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 13:55:57 -0000

I use webbie for playing bbc live radio and finding my way quickly to pages
of programs I want to play as well as using the podcatcher and podcast
downloader software.  I have not so far used the calendar but I do know that
when you download Webbie and install it you have choice over what ;parts of
the program you install and it is not big or heavy on system resources so
installing the whole thing will not as far as I know cause any conflicts or
problems.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page