[jaws-uk] Calendars and diaries

  • From: "Ken Reid" <ken.reid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Users" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 18:20:28 -0000

All,

In recent weeks I have come across two completely separate queries relating to
calendars and diaries.

First, a friend is creating a web site with an events calendar page on it.
Initially he has used a module from Google to provide the calendar, but when I
tested the site, I found that while I could read the dates for the current
month, I was unable to browse to future months and events.

So, does anyone know of a free off the shelf calendar module that works well
with Jaws?

Second, and another friend, is looking for a personal calendar and diary to
maintain appointments on her PC.  This needs to work with Jaws "straight out of
the box", ie no scripts, and should ideally be a free download.  Has anyone
found anything of that sort that works for them?

Thanks for help on both fronts.

Ken