[jaws-uk] Re: Cables cut through yet again

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 20:10:12 -0000

because even with a Wireless connection you cannot get Jaws, Jaws is not Magic and in any case that poor David in Guilford had his computer ruined by people tinkering around with Power Circuits, you snap at me because I do not know the "flaming colour" of the owners underwear George incidentally Steve still lives in the Lake district lucky man. Also his wife did introduce herself as "the owners partner" Ok you find out about flaming underwear, yourself, just because the Earthquake did not get me no need to be crabby Have a ciggy or a drop of something calming Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>