[jaws-uk] Re: Cables cut throug

  • From: "David" <david.tregellas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 23:57:46 -0000

The individual who started this thread has already had a public warning brought against her by the Moderator. She is rarely on topic and seems to think that she can pass on any information about people no matter what the topic.

I know that many complaints have been brought against her and that she has already been thrown off a list. I have also been informed that this list is a public list but the one she was thrown out of was a membership list. This means that the Moderator is in a much more difficult position.

I hope I haven't said too much. I believe she is wrecking this list and it was, indeed, getting increasingly quiet until the last two days or so. I am making a stand against her, in a gentle way I think, because I don't believe it should all be left to George, the Moderator.

Undoubtedly she would have been thrown off this list long ago for her cavalier behaviour. I believe people are reluctant to confront her because they don't want to become a target; that I understand.

That's enough.

David

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phill" <phill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>