[jaws-uk] Re: CREATING A WEBSITE USING JAWS 11

  • From: Kevin Morris <drewdog101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 10:13:00 +0000

Thanks. I want to move many of the posts across from my blog to the
site as I've found that they (the posts) get quite a few hits, in the
first few days, however as they get archived and fall down the search
ratings list they receive few (if any) hits). So I want a site where I
can express my views on a variety of topics which anyone can access
(I.E. not a private site).

Many thanks,

Kevin