[jaws-uk] Re: CD BURNING SOFTWARE WHICH WORKS WELL WITH JAWS

  • From: "Tristram Llewellyn" <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:05:53 +0100

This one seems good and introduced to me by my colleague William who has
been using it to burn custome CDs in the office.  Apparantly seems to
work OK under VISTA as well and is a GPL license.  It is called Infra
recorder and the layout will be familiar to anyone who has used the
Early Easy CD Creator and Nero offerings.
http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Sight and Sound Technology
Technical Support
www.sightandsound.co.uk

Mail:
Tristram: tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical: Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
General - info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Phone:
Support line: 0845 634 7979

Sight and Sound Technology Limited is a company registered in England
and Wales, with company number 1408275.

Sight and Sound Technology
Welton House North Wing
Summerhouse Road