[jaws-uk] Re: CAN A NETBOOK WORK WITH JAWS?

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 08:19:02 -0000

there is also the booksense which does many similar things and it arguably
has a better voice for reading text files and it is smaller though it is
somewhat more expensive.  there really is no simple answer to which is the
best of the 2 devices.when you are spending over £200 on a piece of
equipment you need to look before you buy if at all possible.  How easy this
is mmay depend on where you live.  If you can get to RNIB in London you can
see both devices or if you have a proactive local blind society maybe they
can arrange a demo.

Regards

Graham
Graham Page