[jaws-uk] Re: CABLES AWAY

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:34:05 +0100

So you need 2 pieces of kit, a wireless card and a router, yes?

That replaces your modem and such like?

What card and router would I get?

Completely new to this lot.

Then you can get wireless keyboard, speakers...etc and no difference to jaws?
Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>