[jaws-uk] Bt Broadband bT connection Tom read

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 17:28:17 +0100

Angel it is due to hopping on when the line is not fluctuating and the cables have dried out. I have a bandwidth of 8 and am actually just over a mile from the BT Exchange. Half of my town has cable which I think is NTL but am not sure I know that my phone lines go underground and above a Telegraph pole is right opposite my house, but the problems are usually at 2 junction boxes around the corner, often by now so familiar am I with problem I can tell the engineer suggest you try green junction box corner of Rodmell road if not the other outside number 72 Warwick Park failing that it is the manhole cover and you will have to start pumping water out. Last but one man said he could have spent a week pumping out water I am on a hill the manhole is a drain it belongs to the Council and one Engineer said he blamed the Council for not maintaining the drains, I only know in wet weather my line will go. If Bt farm out the work the company have to do the least tto be profitable or Bt won't want them I am a customer and I only know that in a town full of Wells T.Wells there underground springs reddish brown stuff it was a Spa town, well Ok if you know where the Springs and the drains are why put phone cables in them? So I was so interested that zen could see my line and test it and see it was wavering and collapsing as Phil Medways said it all depends on the quality of the line I should be able to support any bandwidth, but it is up and down and all over the place. Dorothy. Who are Outreach or Reach out sorry but it has the word Reach in it dorothy