[jaws-uk] Bryan Carver Sales Director

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 12:07:19 -0000

You  will  but likely not to understand the last Email on this page unless
you  were around in  late August..     The product Jaws is for  those of us
who are both blind and 'visually impaired'. the latter implies degrees of
blindness. I am some need  a  black screen and a screen reader. Nothing to
fancy just simple font. White  about point 14 or 16 but need both speech and
sight not able to use a  mouse. Now it seems this product has a  flaw init
and  it is a serious one and needs fixing. It also seems that Freedom know
this and  in fact Bryan Carver  know it well  but in no way will that
information be made plain and given clearly  to  for example  those who
should know and  for example what about this page.. I have spoken to Bryan
Carver again  on the phone and he has promised he world in view of my
insistence and persistence he promised me he world put the matter to Dr Lee
Hamilton and Eric to me and come back to me. He has not done so. It seems it
goes  against the grain for a company to admit  openly and clearly in order
to a avoid   misery and  struggle that it does have a fault .
 I  think Freedom should make a clear  loud  statement on this as no one
seemed to know of it. All sorts of things have been tried and at the moment
I am  waiting for a man in Sussex to make a  box which will invert the
signal it is taking him time as he has been ill  recently he used to work
for a firm of Electronics in Sussex. Meanwhile Andrew Hodge who  has seem
the   problem has had a idea this means using another companies product to
help Jaws. Now I have since I  joined this page that  there seems to be a
great  sensitivity if another product that can do a job is  mentioned. . Is
the world of of the VIPs so cut throat then  and competitive that  Shock
horror is  says the word Dolphin is mentioned  on a Jaws page even though it
may enable the use of Jaws. It is a nonsense and if such sensitivity exists
then Freedom Ok you do what is needed. if not explain why not. Please

noting the manner I was told by the Sales Director in a phone call after
these words "
are you recording this"  so Mr Bryan Carver  come on or  ask Dr Lee Hamilton
have a little word with me or  drop a kindly note to poor Dorothy. I am not
going to be told  turn off the screen close your eyes  etc., when nature
does  it Ok but until then you  GBig wigs out there get on and do it.. Nice
of  Mr Bryan  Carver to say
tome Have a  nice   Day and I do so admire your  2 tenacity" well  do than
admire  do

 Incidentally  will Pearson on this page in ?September last year did sum up
the nature of the problem very clearly I thought.. I have kept all copies..
I must beg your gforgi

a bit of   adjusting your end.

 Sorry  am trying to ask you to  forgive the mistakes but Jaws is  dancing
around  as  he   tends to  do. dorothy