[jaws-uk] Re: Browsing problems

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:27:45 +0100

All I can say is ditto ditto been like that all day and over weekend had plugs in and off phone is working perhaps it is the weather. normally if my laptop fails as it goes via the Wireless the Desktop holds being wired in. I have done all that you have moved the Router, taken plugs out and back it moves for a while and then again "error message, it behaved so well when Jaws Update came in no problem. Wonder what did come in wit the Update I hope there is no connection

Dorothy?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>