[jaws-uk] Re: Browsealoud and Jaws

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 18:32:10 -0000

Thanks for that Tiddy but I have done my utmost even had one of them up
here in front of Pc, taken in material from Equal Opps the DDA and helpful
material from Sharon Hoyland, I have sent them in perfect PDF like the one on
local Hospital trust, and others they council sent which are "alert empty
docs, I have had marvellous help from Clive and Phil on list.  and have
tried for  many months to get to speak to my Mp, you know the Government
expects all Local Authorities to have 2A  A standards by  next year, if so
they must put some  push and shove at a Political level. I am  worn out by
now. Thanks Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>