[jaws-uk] Re: British Summer time

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 13:55:13 +0100

Hi Norman I know I always wonder if it will and it has never failed yet. France is 1 hour ahead Florida is now 5 hours, incidentally someone on this list has bought a new Pc and has MacAfee on it and wants scripts I know that Anti-virus is well known in the Uk and I wonder if TandT consultancy may have a fix for it. I still find it barely believable that such an important thing as Anti-virus is not covered by the DDA , after all it is not like a car or bed or other manufactured goods, I wish I had the energy to find out the Russian Owners Take care

Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Waddington PhD" <warwickhouse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>