[jaws-uk] British Summer time

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 09:18:47 +0100

Welcome to it I see my  Desktop and laptop  has altered  by itself only
differences will be  overseas Florida  Ect., will be 5 hours behind, not
sure about Europe. my wireless connection which failed in  the heavy rain
last night  is back  again  saying Signal excellent  cannot work out why
Saturday nights plus wet weather  it loses server. Desktop is wired in and
much more stable.  Hope your  computers did the switch and Jaws  reads time
correct to the second. Dorothy