[jaws-uk] Re: Brailliant 32

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 12:00:13 +0100

Hi Sharon.

For general information see this support page.

http://support.humanware.com/en-usa/support/brailliant_and_brailleconnect/us
ing_brailliant_with_screen_readers

in brief, you install the USB driver first making sure that the braille
display is not ;plugged in while you install it.

Second, install the JAWS driver. Both drivers are included on the cd that
came with the Brailliant but if you don't have this you can download them by
visiting http://www.humanware.com/www.humanware.com/Brailliant_support

Feel free to ask if you need more help.

Regards

Graham