[jaws-uk] Braille master for Windows and JFW8

  • From: "Marie BAISEZ" <marie.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 20:31:07 +0100

Any of you familiar with this braille translater?
Its dialogs are not read by JFW8. It works fine with 7. What has been changed so drastically in 8 to make such a difference in an old programme? Any settings I could change in JFW or in Braille Master to make things easier? Or do I have to keep 2 versions of Jaws on my system to be able to use my braille translator? I know there are better offerings out there for such a job but they come at quite a high price and the use I make of such a programme does not justify this high expense.
Your thoughts and comments welcomed.
Thanks in advance.

Marie