[jaws-uk] Re: Beware Phonecall

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:56:43 +0100

yes I have had this too and mentioned it on other lists.  indeed don't be
fooled they will say they are from the microsoft service team or something
vague like that.

Ignore.  anyone who tries to get you to do something with your computer who
will not give you the chance to ask a friend or another computer user for a
second opinion is probably dodgy and this is becoming a very well known
scam.

Regards

Graham