[jaws-uk] Re: Beware Phonecall

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:59:04 +0100

And JAWS has something to do with this does it? Lol only having a laugh.

Signed by Chris Hallsworth
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 22/06/2010 10:33, Terry Brady wrote:
Hi All,

Beware phonecall purporting to be from Microsoft investigating slow
computer function. I got one of these yesterday and knowing that
Microsoft will never ring individuals up saying that they have received
an error mesage indicating software problems they need to investigate, I
told them I wasn't interested. They wanted to get me to turn on the
computer and then who knows what they might have asked me to do. DON'T
BE CAUGHT!

** or send a message, to ** jaws-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
Subject:- faq