[jaws-uk] Beware Phonecall

  • From: Terry Brady <labrador.vanda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:33:19 +0100

Hi All,

Beware phonecall purporting to be from Microsoft investigating slow computer function. I got one of these yesterday and knowing that Microsoft will never ring individuals up saying that they have received an error mesage indicating software problems they need to investigate, I told them I wasn't interested. They wanted to get me to turn on the computer and then who knows what they might have asked me to do. DON'T BE CAUGHT!