[jaws-uk] Re: Beta12

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 16:35:24 +0100

Yes I would certainly say it is useful to report the problem to jaws and
report it here too.  As Tristram says reports to FS help them with
development and if it turns out that all people with a particular
configuration are having the same problem then you know there's nothing you
can do but wait for the next beta or the proper release version.

Regards

Graham

Graham Page

Home Phone: 0207 265 9493