[jaws-uk] Best screen reader for Dorothy

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 14:54:53 +0100

Forgive me for possibly asking the obvious here but since Dorothy has some sight and needs white on black can Supernova do this?

Thanks,
Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with it.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>