[jaws-uk] Re: Best Juice version to use with JFW

  • From: "Tom Reid" <Tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 11:53:35 +0100

Hi Marie,

Try SpeakOn as a starting point. It's a programme that lets you listen to
all types of media and is developed by Isaac Porat, who is on this list.
There's loads of podcasts and radio stations in there and it's the lazy way
to get started.    Isaac is constantly updating the programme.

http://www.a-technic.net/speakon.htm

Tom

  _____