[jaws-uk] Re: Beloved Adobe

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 17:56:26 +0100

Hi I hope the forward I found of Tristram's was helpful, although you like me most likely do not have any problem with Adobe do not love it but it is here to stay and as long as we make sure only Good ones are produced we shall cope. Dorothy Ps I suppose they are supposed to be secure, do they zip like other files? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Benjamin Hawkes-Lewis" <bhawkeslewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>