[jaws-uk] Re: Belarc Advisor

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 08:20:42 +0100

Yes I believe you one can get the same information from I think run dialogue and I think Ms Msinfo 32 I had to do that to send to Dolphin Support so they could decide which drivers to send to me for Lunar and Jaws, I suppose Brian is right just avoid the sales pitch of these free Products. I will have to phone Abdul again I am using the laptop which does not have the External drive on it but last night I realized when turning the Desktop on I could not get Jaws to speak, if I do Control and Alt and K Kurzweil loads up, why cant Jaws speak, what are the short cut keys Tidddy if you know, on the laptop the Specific folder set up was destroyed with the Trojan business, so I am not sure as all is arriving into the inbox if you are writing on list or off. . Before I phone the Guru can you give me any tips to raise Jaws from the dead, also although I have little sight the whole screen on desktop looks different since the external Drive got attached hard to explain but Jaws should speak I need to know why it is not. Abdul will need to test it himself, of course he knows nothing about Jaws ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>