[jaws-uk] Behind Vertical bars.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 14:20:47 +0100

Hi  List,  In
Darren's trouble with a website Darren is and I and Jamie wonder why George's original message puts him behind bars? George's Original message was not full of vertical bars, but if replying on Georges observations puts George behind bars, is it my computer settings please or are you all seeing George behind bars? I did reply Jamie to yours this morning but think it got lost, I was replying from Laptop which goes via Wireless. Is there a way of getting rid of Bars then. thanks Dorothy