[jaws-uk] Barry thanks for that re sticky keys

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:56:03 -0000

I was stuck for days must triggered the sticky and the filter I am not sure what the filter keys are for but could guess eventually the sticky for people who maybe have a tremor but it was awful could hear tick to tick like a time bomb. Had previously thought it was coffee and doughnuts eaten toonear the keyboard. However the other nasty is when you accidentally mute in the system tray the sound by for a.g tapping the space bar and then seems you mute Windows completely. I was told this wasn't a toggle by someone who ought to know but this seems illogical to me. . It seems the mute button is in that system tray. cannot always avoid makingmistakes but need to know if a fast back track. not to be told get a sighted person in. Dorothy