[jaws-uk] Re: Bank web sites

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 18:22:19 +0100

Hi Ken,

I've been using Lloyds TSB internet banking for a few years and have not
found any major problems.  Using JAWS 9, when entering the Internet banking
personal log on page you are told to press the Enter key to go into forms
mode.  And all other forms are easily accessible via JAWS forms mode.

I hope this answers your concerns.

Jim Williams