[jaws-uk] Backing up the address book in Outlook

  • From: "Keith" <k.clyde@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws Send Message" <Jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 09:30:58 -0000

Hi all,

Outlook 2002, XP Home, Jaws 9

Apologies that this isn't a specific Jaws matter, but I wonder if anyone can
please help.

I wish to make a backup of my address book in Outlook 2002.

It was a very simple process in Outlook 2000, and also in Outlook Express.

Just a case of bringing up the address book, highlighting all the entries,
copying them to the clipboard, opening, in my case, a Notepad file, and
copying the contents into this file.

In outlook 2002 there's not the facility to highlight all entries, and hence
Copy, is greyed out.

If the only way to do this is by using the Export feature, how is it then
possible to read the entries of the copied address book?

Presumably later versions of Outlook use the same method, so any help would
be appreciated.

Thank you.

Keith

Checked by AVG Free Edition.