[jaws-uk] Re: BUYING AN EARLIER VERSION

  • From: "Rashmi Shah" <RASHMI.SHAH.TAGGART@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 22:42:30 +0100

Wendy

I do have jaws 4.5 to sale it as currently I am using jaws 8. latest. I am willing to forward original jaws software disks together with the lience disk. I think FS does not need to know and when requiring support, could always do it by giving serial number or even I do not mind if needs to give person's name i.e. mine. Please let me know if your friend would like follow up suggested obtion.

Rashmi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wendy Sharpe" <w.sharpe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>