[jaws-uk] BT Auto backup

  • From: "Robin Clayden" <r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:46:04 -0000

Hi,

Has anyone got any experience in using the BT Auto backup facility? I
set it up a while ago to backup my c:\ drive and that was fine but I
can't now get it to backup a couple of new folders I've added through
time.

Thought it was maybe the java TM which I've updated but it's still a
problem. When you go to select files and folders to backup there's no
indication that you're selecting items from the display list. I'm using
IE7 and don't really want to download their own browser software if I
can help it.

Kind regards,

Robin Clayden, Telecoms
Edinburgh College of Art,
74 Lauriston Place,
EDINBURGH EH3 9DF.

T: +44 0 131 221 6000
E: r.clayden@xxxxxxxxx
W: http://www.eca.ac.uk

Edinburgh College of Art (eca) is a charity registered in Scotland, number
SC009201