[jaws-uk] Avg reading as attachments

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 00:29:41 -0000

dear Robert, I managed to put AVG right tonight, last night I failed. I unchecked both the certification settings. However I am using a wireless connection and what put me off last night was it went on about Plug ins or Jaws says Ploog ins, what does it mean? I can print from here even thought the printer is a long way from this room I cannot scan as it is not linked to a scanner, so is this Plug-in or Ploog in important. Next if I pres F9 AVG will say as many times as I choose to press it "you are now downloading the latest update" this is not convincing it is merely repeating automatically. next is it asked me do I want it checked for heuralistic , well I might do if I knew what it meant. How have you set yours up please. Thanks for the advice however it took me ages but I did it. I do hope Rashni did also dorothy.Analysis