[jaws-uk] Re: Available memory

  • From: "Tiddy Ogg" <oggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 08:18:48 +0100

Dorothy, having looked it up on Wiki:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_printer
I can't think this is of any use to you.  It's there to produce the
document you can't read... And if it is as big as you say, no wonder it
runs out of memory.
Go take a look at that wiki page if you wish, and also look up
"available memory" and anything else you want to know.  Finding your way
round Wiki is a good exercise in learning to navigate web pages.