[jaws-uk] Re: Authorisation

  • From: "ron sears" <r.sears1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 20:56:25 -0000

Hi Tim. I have just been reading Brian Hargens excellent article on Jaws 6 on Infotech. It would appear that this version has a different authorisation than for example 4.51. You have to register on line. It should tell you in the help files or on the Freedom Scientific site. I am sure a version 6 user will be able to help you.

I am not convinced that version 6 is for me. It does wonderful things, but I am not sure if I will use them all. I may change my mind when all the bugs are ironed out.

Cheers

Ron
----- Original Message ----- From: <tim.pennick@xxxxxx>