[jaws-uk] Re: Audidgy: Sound hog.

  • From: Léonie Watson <lw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:48:57 -0000

Audrey,

Thank you so very much for this. I'll give it a shot when I get home this evening.

Thank you too for the warning. It's always better to be safe than sorry, but I think I should be fine with sorting this out. *Crosses fingers.

Cheers,
Tink.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Audrey Tonge" <audrey.tonge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>