[jaws-uk] Re: Audacity 2.0 problems

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 09:53:13 +0100 (BST)

Hi Jim,
I found the following thread on one of the audacity forums, where someone with
sound blaster live 5.1 was having problems:
http://forum.audacityteam.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6588
As you can see, he solved the problem by going back to an earlier driver. The
version that worked for him is:
5.1.2535.0
For what it's worth, the page for the sound blaster live 5.1 drivers is at:
http://support.creative.com/downloads/welcome.aspx?nLanguageLocale=1033&nDriverType=1#type_1
But this page only seems to have patches for previous drivers, and given the
thread on the audacity forum, may not be relevant.

David.