[jaws-uk] Re: Audacity 2.0 problems

  • From: David Bailes <david_bailes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 09:58:23 +0100 (BST)

Hi Jim,
Removing components of audacity. If you un-install audacity 2.0, it leaves a
folder called audacity in the program files folder on the c drive. You could
delete this if you want to.
I presume that you downloaded audacity 2.0 from:
http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
Have you successfully used any other recording programs recently?
It might be a problem with the sound drivers on your computer. You could try
updating them. If you have a problem locating sound drivers, if you let me know
the make and exact model of your computer, I could try and find them for you.

David.