[jaws-uk] Attachments in Excel 2010

  • From: "Steve Seaton" <s.seaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 16:57:42 -0000

Hi All,
How do you open attachments in Outlook 2010 with Windows 7 & Jaws 12.

I have learnt that Shift Tab and arrowing right can be used for some
attachments but I receive others that can not be opened this way.

With former versions of Outlook I could use the Context  menu  to get at
these attachments but the option isn't there any more.

If you could advise I'd be most grateful.

TIA

Steve