[jaws-uk] Re: Architectural Drawings + Plans

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:37:15 +0100

Thermoform, Hugh? Now that brings back memories of school and diagrams. No doubt there is something a bit more hi-tech and modern now!

Barbara

www.paws4guidedogs.co.uk
a Website owned and run by guide dog owners in Northern Ireland to support and promote the work of the Association in the provence. ----- Original Message ----- From: Hugh Megarry