[jaws-uk] Re: Architectural Drawings + Plans

  • From: "Hugh Megarry" <hugh.megarry@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 15:48:16 +0100

Never heard of such programmes but there was something that could have plans
made in a tactile form from what I can remember dam what was the name of it
thermal something if I remember right the plans should come out razed some
sort of photo copying thing is used sorry that is all I can remember about
it

Hugh Megarry
skype hugh.megarry

  _____