[jaws-uk] Re: Apple Ipod Shuffle

  • From: "Nigel" <stoppard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 20:15:21 -0000

Barbara,
You could try posting this to the BCAB mailing list (British Computer
Associations of the Blind) where any question to do with visual impairment
and technology is on topic.

See the web site for more info.
http://www.bcab.org.uk/

Nigel
It's not what Operating system you use, it's how productive you are with it.